Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(10-29-2018, 07:03 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You can't honestly be this clueless? Please tell me your joking? You think just because he's working out in a gym, he'll be ready to play against real competition? Hell no. He needs to have real contact. He can't do that in a gym. Gym shape and football shape are 2 totally different things. He'll be so out of shape for football that he'll be as useful as he was the first part of last season. When he had like 40 some yards of total offense against a bad Browns defense. He will have even less this week if he finally signs the tag Wednesday and plays against a better defense in Baltimore. That is why we Steelers fans laugh at you Brad. You really are clueless about football except what you see and hear on Bengals sites.

Real contact?!  

What's ironic is you're calling me clueless and then you go and post this!

You think NFL teams have full contact with their star players like running backs all season?  Just line them up and run them full speed at linebackers?!  

This is very entertaining!

Especially with the new rules, you think that Bell would be taking hits in practice?

Also, Bell's your team's running back, so this is sad that I have to explain it to you, but Bell's style isn't a running style that takes much contact.  Bell's a patient runner and waits for holes to open and then just runs through them fast, and he's also a great cutback runner, which also limits the hits that he takes. 

You think he's not practicing his cutting, acceleration, and all the other things that make him a good back, aside from the things that are natural, like patience and vision?

Please, read all that, tell me how I'm the clueless one, and provide all of us, including your fellow Steelers fans, with a good laugh.

(10-29-2018, 07:06 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I also loved how you disappeared from the smack talk board after the Bengals lost to the Steelers and didn't return until after they won. Hmm

I presented in Smack Talk 23 times since the Bengals lost to the Steelers!  TWENTY-THREE!!!!!!  

You're an ABSOLUTE IDIOT!  

Good lord, you personify how moronic Steelers Nation is!  

Honestly, does your mom's basement just not have a good enough signal to check this website?!

If you mean last week, it just might be because I was presenting on four days at school and colleges, but my fault for missing out on Smack Talk because of my profession, which, once again, isn't something I'd expect you or your fellow Steelers fans to understand.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-29-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM