Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(10-29-2018, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Real contact?!  

What's ironic is you're calling me clueless and then you go and post this!

You think NFL teams have full contact with their star players like running backs all season?  Just line them up and run them full speed at linebackers?!  

This is very entertaining!

Especially with the new rules, you think that Bell would be taking hits in practice?

Also, Bell's your team's running back, so this is sad that I have to explain it to you, but Bell's style isn't a running style that takes much contact.  Bell's a patient runner and waits for holes to open and then just runs through them fast, and he's also a great cutback runner, which also limits the hits that he takes. 

You think he's not practicing his cutting, acceleration, and all the other things that make him a good back, aside from the things that are natural, like patience and vision?

Please, read all that, tell me how I'm the clueless one, and provide all of us, including your fellow Steelers fans, with a good laugh.

Oh dang, I can''t believe I have to explain to you, people get into football shape by being present and playing pres season games. I know people won't be as hard hitting on your team, but during pres season games, you can get into football shape. That's why when Bell missed all preseason last year, he started off really bad. I can't believe I'm trying to explain football 101 to a guy that claims he's soo superior to me, yet doesn't even know that, when it's basic knowledge. Are you really this stupid or are you trying really hard to be funny? Please tell me you're not really THIS stupid? Your posts alone set the Bengals fans intelligence back like 95 IQ points. Oh and just so you know, Bell's style of running works in Pittsburgh because of the Oline. The Oline gives him time to be a patient runner. If he went to some of these other Olines, he wouldn't have the time to be patient and wit for holes to open. So yes you are still the biggest fool that posts on these boards. Have a nice day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Captain Obvious - 10-29-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM