Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Defense is Bringing the Team Down
(10-29-2018, 02:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jackson was Known as a ball hawk and good hands. He has dropped a lot of picks, some were not easy but like WR's with great hands were very catchable for a CB with his talent.

WJAX 3has been a  it of a let down this yr...I think he has spent too much time reading about how great he is and how he shut down AB. Yesterday he gave up on that bomb he allowed..and later in game ML went over to tell him to get off his ASS on bench, It seem like we have a penchant to draft guys with personality issues . Not saying he has one but, I am starting to think something is up. So far he has been underwhelming at best.  
Switching gears, I like Geno but really all I see is a flash once in while and then its pure silence the rest of the game . I live in LA and Aaron Donald is the real deal at DT. He continuously busts up blocks, beats double teams..he s a legit game wrecker...Geno? not so much.
I think a draft priority next yr is DTs and of course legit NFL ready LBs and go from there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Defense is Bringing the Team Down - kalibengal - 10-29-2018, 10:36 PM