Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone is complaining, but...
(10-29-2018, 07:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nobody seems to realize that the Bengals have played against 5 of the top 10 Offenses in the NFL, so far.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

This is certainly no excuse for the complete team meltdown at KC, but I'm just sayin' 5-3 right now ain't that bad.

Yeah, the Chiefs game was the one that made me concerned but heck, every team has a let down game once in awhile.

This Defense definately needs to improve, namely the Linebackers and with Vigil coming back, maybe a trade, Malik
becoming a decent player there are ways that this could happen. Still like our D-line even with Lawson out for the year.

Our Corners are still decent especially if we move away from this soft zone we have been playing.

Bates is a stud already.

Dalton and our weapons have played great this season namely, Green, Boyd and Mixon. We can score on anyone and
the O-line actually opened up some nice holes in the last game. Hopkins impressed me at Center and we will have Price
coming back soon.

Not going to complain, we should make a trade though to help this Defense. Bring in a LB that can tackle and cover.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - McC - 10-30-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - J24 - 10-29-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - CJD - 10-29-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-30-2018, 12:44 PM