Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone is complaining, but...
(10-29-2018, 07:46 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: 5-3 isn't bad but this is not an encouraging 5-3. At all. This team very easily could be 0-fer right now. We have a lot of problems...

This team could realistically finish 7-9 or 8-8

The only team that actually whipped us WAS kc as the stinkin panthers was holding all game and the refs allowed it and the roughing the passer bull at that game was just stupid.If that game was at our place,we win. the the pissburg game was just one play from being ours.Yes ,we got hammered at kc and I am not going to like that for years,but actually we could by all conversations be 7 and 1.Thats how close we came to that happening.I despise cam newton and his whole crap and I hope they no NOWHERE. I think we have a legit shot at beating the saints at our place and getting back some D GUYS will help us.Now tez MUST play like his hair is on fire.If we can get folks healthy,we can make a run.STAY TUNED.And this message is coming from a guy that has been with this team longer than anyone,like 50 years.I am a retired vet and joined them in 1968.I am in my 70's folks.And I  cherish every game. I see this season as a lot of teams got much better this season and we have been playing the cream of the crop and it just gets harder.And not picking up a player at the deadline is not so much Mike Brown,but Marvin as he actually has the final say these days.Looking at whats was out there,perhaps only a couple guys would have been able to come in here and make a difference and these dudes want crazy money. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - McC - 10-30-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - J24 - 10-29-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - fortyyearfan - 10-31-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Everyone is complaining, but... - CJD - 10-29-2018, 08:14 PM