Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-01-2018, 01:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're completely clueless and taking everything I'm saying out of context and just throwing out insults to cover up your bullshit!

Tell me this, if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?

You once again take everything out of context because you have no abilities to debate in the real world.

However, answer that question from above:  if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?  Happens sometimes if a star player has a season-ending injury.

I'm not taking anything out of context. First off you were the first one throwing insults when we first started talking. You started following my replies and attacking them. When I decided to do it back, I'm suddenly the bad guy? Did you hear me complaining? No, because I'm a bog boy. This is the smack talk board. If you can't handle it, go back to Jungle Talk. This is reserved for the big boys who don't go crying to mama because someone hurt their feelings by insulting them on a message board. Also the reason people get someone from the free agent list and they have a good year also depends on the position they play. Defensive positions don't need much practice to get into shape to play. Offensive players depending on the position could take a few weeks of practices, and games to get into shape and learn the playbook. Every position is different. I'm tired of arguing football 101 with you. If you don't know these things, read a book about it or something. I didn't come here to school you about football when you should have learned this years ago. Now please stop embarrassing yourself and let it go. I'm totally at a loss for words to help you any further. I tried drawing it in crayons, that didn't help. I explained it as simple terms as I could and that didn't help. Either you are just too stupid to learn it, or you're just acting. I highly doubt you're acting though because no one is that good of an actor. Now go complain some more about me hurting your feelings by "throwing insults".  You're the only one that thinks that way, that's why my warning level is at 0%. Maybe the mods will feel sorry for you and give you some kleenex's to wipe your tears and make you feel better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-30-2018, 05:58 PM