Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-01-2018, 03:05 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes but it also depends on the other team's defense. When you play the 32nd ranked running defense, of course you're going to get more yards. but that doesn't mean you're going to do that against the first ranked running defense or even an average running defense. You know the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Why do you think players like even Le'Veon had trouble running the ball at the beginning of last season? Le'Veon had 46 totals yards of offense against the Browns in week 1 last year. This year Conner had almost 200 total yards in week 1 against the Browns. You're so hung up on me insulting you, while you insult me. Wah wah wah. Captain hurt my feelings. Please stop it. I'm going to cry while I make posts that have nothing to do with anything. Also I never said no running back can come right in and start being great. It depends on the team that has the player in question and the team that they're playing. Now you're whole argument blew up in your face. Are you done embarrassing yourself and your fellow Bengals fans, or do you want me to make you my ***** some more?

lol.......  this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

So EVERY FREE AGENT THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN MIDSEASON AND PRODUCED ONLY DID SO BECAUSE THEY FACED A BOTTOM RANKED DEFENSE?!

The shit you post is so delusional and so stupid that I can't even believe you post it, but then I remember that's why you also lace it with insults so as to try to intimidate me into forgetting that your post is complete dog shit!

Bell maybe had troubles because they only gave him the ball 10 times, and only four in the first half, so how's he supposed to get into a rhythm and produce when he's not getting the ball?  They threw the ball most of the time and didn't give the ball to any other backs, either, so maybe it was just their game plan, but, either way, thanks for making me look that up because it just further proves how stupid your argument is.

"Bell's not producing, even though they're not giving him a chance!"

You're "debates" keep blowing up in your face!

Tell me how Bell was supposed to produce when they didn't give him the ball!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-30-2018, 05:58 PM