Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-01-2018, 09:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.......  this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

So EVERY FREE AGENT THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN MIDSEASON AND PRODUCED ONLY DID SO BECAUSE THEY FACED A BOTTOM RANKED DEFENSE?!

The shit you post is so delusional and so stupid that I can't even believe you post it, but then I remember that's why you also lace it with insults so as to try to intimidate me into forgetting that your post is complete dog shit!

Bell maybe had troubles because they only gave him the ball 10 times, and only four in the first half, so how's he supposed to get into a rhythm and produce when he's not getting the ball?  They threw the ball most of the time and didn't give the ball to any other backs, either, so maybe it was just their game plan, but, either way, thanks for making me look that up because it just further proves how stupid your argument is.

"Bell's not producing, even though they're not giving him a chance!"

You're "debates" keep blowing up in your face!

Tell me how Bell was supposed to produce when they didn't give him the ball!

They weren't giving the Bell the ball because he wasn't producing. Conner got the ball because when they gave him the ball, he actually was. Wow, what a concept. Thank God you aren't a coach, because you would be coaching a team and going 0-16. I never said every player that produced only did so because of the offense or defense they faced. Reading is fundamental, maybe you should try it sometime. I said it depends on the PLAYER, the team they're playing for and the team they're facing. It's easier for someone to come in and produce when they're like a WR on a great team playing against the Giants, then it would be for some RB on a bad team who's playing the Rams. I even said even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. That would be for players that do come in and start producing right away. I guess you conveniently skipped over that part. How is that analogy working out for you that you compared sprinters workouts to football players workouts? Wow, just when I thought you couldn't post anything more stupid, BAM, you go and surprise me. Thanks Brad. Keep posting, you make me more more like a genius with every post. I love it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-30-2018, 05:58 PM