Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump says he plans to end birthright citizenship with an executive order
(11-01-2018, 10:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its one of the most abused things...

They do this get citizenship for their kid then apply for welfare etc..    

What if they're just coming to this country to work for Trump and/or marry him and have his anchor babies?

(11-01-2018, 10:50 AM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, you don't have to be a citizen for this. Just being here guarantees you the rights (not the same privileges, but the same rights).

As far as the times and circumstances, why? Because they came by boat? People have come here for nearly three centuries to escape persecution, unjust laws and war. And they were often welcomed with unwelcomeness, because the people already here didn't want to give ground to a minority, be it Catholics or Jews or brown people or white-people-who-aren't-the-same-white-people, or Germans, or Japanese or whoever else.

You mean like my grandfathers who were both first-born anchor babies born to "why can't they stay over there" gropey, lazy, not-gonna-speak-English Italian immigrants but then they both became American heroes by serving in WWII?  Gah, it's a shame they aren't alive today to see our president excusing his followers that wave the Nazi flag and calling people like their parents a danger.  I suppose a rather glib version of the American Dream could be seen as your future generations being well-off and ingrained enough in Americana that they are able to join the "stay the hell out" crowd rather than be part of the feared.

Honestly, I'm not sure who deserves an ancestral arse-kicking more...those who oppose the idea of people like their ancestors coming to ruin this country, or people who live in the north but proudly fly the flag of the army that did its best to flat-out kill their forefathers.

It makes a body proud.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
President Trump says... - BrownAssClown - 10-31-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: President Trump says he plans to end birthright citizenship with an executive order - Nately120 - 11-01-2018, 03:02 PM