Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-01-2018, 11:42 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I guess you have trouble reading. I said they didn't give the ball to Bell because he wasn't producing. When Conner was the starter this year, he was producing, which is why he was given the ball more. I was never comparing Bell to Conner in the SAME game. Of course the #1 back will get more carries than a rookie back-up. You keep misreading my posts and complaining about stuff I never said and then have the nerve to call me the stupid one. Do you even know how to read and form a valid argument? All you do is throw out bull crap and hope something sticks. I also never said only players that come in and produce right away do it against bad teams. I said even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. That means any player can get lucky and produce. It's just those players are fewer and farther between that you can't rely on them. Next time learn to read what I actually type before you make yourself look foolish. I'm still waiting on you to tell me how you can honestly compare sprinters in the Olympics to football players? I guess that was more nonsense coming out of your mouth as well.

They never gave him a chance to produce in that game!  How the hell can you say he didn't produce?!

I looked it up (something that you're obviously not doing and just posting off bullshit and hoping that I'm stupid enough to buy it) and they weren't even giving Bell (or Conner) many opportunities that game, and I went through the play-by-play, so you're completely full of shit.

You just keep changing your arguments and throwing out lies and insults because you think that we're all too stupid to understand.

They didn't even give Bell the opportunity to produce, so, yes, you are just throwing out bullshit.

Conner was given the ball more this year because Bell was out and they had no other legitimate option.

I also love how you're saying that every free agent that comes in off the streets due to an injury and produces was just a blind squirrel finding a nut.  Are you really that stupid?  You think they all just got lucky multiple games?

The sprinting thing was because you said Bell needs training camp, preseason games, and the offseason to have him running hard, so I was just wondering, if people ran harder with people chasing them, why Olympic sprinters wouldn't do it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell Plans On Returning Now? - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-30-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Dill - 10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Bell Plans On Returning Now? - Luvnit2 - 10-30-2018, 05:58 PM