Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense (Deep-Dive Analysis using PFF Ratings)
(11-04-2018, 12:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was there not a listing for Hubbard's play on the end?  He's played a ton of snaps there as well.

So I have two problems with the bolded CB statement.  First, none of the starters are rated in the 50's, so I don't know why that is there.  Second, if 60's is above average, then you can't say that it's not good for the starters to be in the 60's.  Particularly in the modern NFL of rules favoring offensive players.

I'll clarify:

I meant 50's and 60's in the ranking of players from 1 to how many there are at that position. You get a rating based on your play. And then that rating gets a ranking among all players if you've played enough snaps. So if I rank 73.1 I might rank as the 24th best at my position. If you play the same position and rank 80.3 you might rank as the 10th best at that position.

So our CB's ratings were in the low 60's and then when you rank that rating among all players at that position...there were in the 50's and 60's meaning there were 50+/60+ CB's rated higher than them. With 2 starters at each position per team...that's not good.

They list Hubbard among the DI's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defense (Deep-Dive Analysis using PFF Ratings) - THE PISTONS - 11-04-2018, 12:23 PM