Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense (Deep-Dive Analysis using PFF Ratings)
(11-04-2018, 12:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...I suspect the players don't fit the scheme well and the scheme just doesn't work against good QB's who know the hot read.

For instance, some CB's are better in Man than Zone.

Our LB's...I don't really know what to say there. I think Burfict may not be able to thrive in a league that takes his physicality away. Honestly, I look for him to get a lifetime ban eventually anyways...so we likely need to move on from him whether we want to or not.

IF the Raiders did actually try to trade for him, we should have done it in a second.

I think Burfict is a lot closer to the end of his playing days than he is the middle. Concussions, injuries, and just the fact that he's had so few games in the last few seasons has taken a toll on his playing shape.

If he's got one or two good years left he will be flying I'd say, if he doesn't get kicked out of the league ? 

I was really hoping for him to be a big impact when he returned but it doesn't look like it's gonna be that way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defense (Deep-Dive Analysis using PFF Ratings) - bengalfan74 - 11-04-2018, 12:32 PM