Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ???
(11-04-2018, 02:38 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: My fault.... I counted the tie twice.

Doesn't negate the rest of the assessment.

So the best they could hope for is a 8-7-1 scenario.  Still not enough to win the division.  I don't think we all could end with 8 wins. 

You only hold the tiebreaker by 1 win.  The Bengals' wins against the Steelers are usually in Pittsburgh.  That is why it isn't impossible for the Steelers to lose the rest of the season.  Even the Raiders could be a loss due to having to travel to Denver, come back against LA Chargers, then travel west again for the Raiders.

Again, I wouldn't hate the Ravens winning.  Long term though, the Ravens are more of a threat to take the division than the Steelers based off of the remaining schedule.

Honestly I see it this way

Panthers Loss They are tired and hurt from that battle with the Ravens are don't have enough power to beat the Panthers.

Jaguars win They are out to prove they can beat the Jaguars and they take advantage of the fact that the Jaguars aren't the same team that beat them twice last year.

Bronos win Broncos just don't have it and can't keep up with the Steelers high powered offense.

Chargers win Steelers surprise the Chargers and just win by a field goal

Raiders win Steelers win but barely. They like to keep the bad teams in it and almost get surprised but beat the Raiders in overtime.

Patriots loss Steelers still can't beat their big brother and lose by 2 scores.

Saints loss Saints are like the Patriots. Steelers D is no match against the Saints offense.

Bengals win Bengals defense shoots themselves in the foot again with stupid penalties and the Steelers win on a last second field goal.

That puts them at 10-5-1 and they take the division and have to play in the first round. Now I hope I'm wrong and the Steelers win every game from now until the very end, but that is very doubtful.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Whacked - 11-04-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Captain Obvious - 11-04-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-16-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-13-2018, 07:50 PM