Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games
(11-05-2018, 03:40 AM)kevin Wrote: I read ESPN says Green may miss some games.  The key words being may and some.  Nobody is saying out for the season.  He is expected to see doctors early this week to look at his foot.  

Meanwhile I say at 5-3 the team needs to hang in until his return.  We have Boyd.  Hopefully Ross is healthy and ready to help out.  We also have Malone, Erickson.  I'm also hoping Price, Boling, Bernard, Kroft ready to return to the offense.  SO GO BENGALS.  

Saints coming into Cincinnati.  The good news is Saints are tougher in New Orleans Super Dome than they are on the road every season.  That the game is in The Cincinnati Jungle helps.  They lose their loud crowd of 12th man on Defense.  It is a huge schedule help that they play in Cincinnati.  The 5-3 Bengals must get wins in The Jungle. Every team must win at home if they want to have a good season.  So far the Bengals at home have beat Baltimore and Miami and lost in last seconds to Steelers.  So The Bengals have played Tough at Home.

With or With Out Green,  Go to 6-3 Sunday in THE JUNGLE.  The win before the bye week helped also.  A win over Saints means Bengals finish 3-1 against NFC South.  All 4 of those teams are hard games, so 3-1 against them would be great.

Until he sees doctor the verdict is not in. 

My understanding is that if no surgery is required he will be back, but surgery ends his season. 

That decision has not been made. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games - Go Cards - 11-05-2018, 01:42 PM