Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games
(11-05-2018, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What exactly do Marvin and Mike have to do with the severity of Greens injury.

I hear all the negative whiners around here claim they are just "realist" because they have seen so many years of Mike and Marvin, but now it seems like these "realists" somehow know that Green will be out for the season.

So please enlighten me on how Mike and Marvin control how long Green will be out.  Because the only ones saying he is out for the year are the "realists".

Seems to me there is a strong correlation between people who call themselves "realists" and wimpy whiners who love to squeal and moan and always assume the worst even when it involves injures that Marvin and Mike have no control over.

I can only speak for myself, but the lack of faith in Mike and Marvin is what leads me to believe there is a good chance we are going to have a hard time holding down the fort without AJ because the replacements M&M draft and coach aren't up to the task.

I don't think M&M are so awful that AJ's toe is magically extra-hurt, but their collective incompetence makes his being hurt hurt more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games - Nately120 - 11-05-2018, 03:03 PM