Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games
If Green is out we’re going to have to get creative on offense. I’m not a huge gimmick play guy but we’re gonna have to throw the kitchen sink at defenses. I’m assuming they will double Boyd we can’t just line up and expect our guys to win one on one. One play I liked that Miami ran was they threw a pass to Amendola behind the line of scrimmage and he threw to the other side of the field to Drake on a wheel route for a td. I could see us runnning this play with Erickson and Mixon, Erickson used to be a qb. Posted the link to the play here. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/watch-danny-amendola-hits-kenyan-drake-for-td-on-trick-play/ar-BBOUS03?li=BBnba9I. I like how Kansas City used all those pre snap motions had our defense running around like crazy presnap. Maybe if Ross ever plays we could motion him. I would use a double fake screen. Flee flicker. Have Dalton fake to Mixon and if the DE crashes he can keep it himself. Maybe start the game in a no huddle offense. I’m from New England they always do this type of stuff. They also love utilizing the running back vs linebackers in the passing game, James White catches 8 balls a game. I liked Walton coming out of the draft I would try using him in the passing games vs linebackers. Just throwing stuff out there. Feel like we need to throw everything at the Saints or whoever we play if Green is gonna be out for a few games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games - lone bengal - 11-05-2018, 03:24 PM