Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester
(11-05-2018, 01:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote:
If you and your alt would actually read what I typed instead of having me say what you want me to say perhaps you would both understand.
It become illegal once they do not cross our border legally. Believe it or not that's been illegal for quite some time. I have 0 problem with someone seeking asylum through legal channels, just don't think you shouuld be rewarded for cutting in line.

I do not think they are violent, I'm just one of those "echo chamberers" that think. If you are injured while trying to commit a crime; it's your fault, not the person upholding the law. 

Getting back to my question--is it clear the intent of the 1.500 or so people who actually make it to the border is to "cross illegally"?  I have only heard that in Trump's echo chamber, along with claims they bring disease, ISIS and guns.   

I add that even if people do cross illegally, shooting them is a tremendous escalation

(11-05-2018, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems the best time to deter them from participating in any illegal activity than when they are still weeks away. Perhaps they will decide being a Mexican is not such a bad thing.

We should not shoot them for crossing illegally. We should deport them immediately. 

Not sure knowing your POTUS will defend your sovereign boarders is fear mongering. 

The majority will remain in Mexico, according to the military intelligence which Trump has.

Fear mongering occurs when the President is told by his own military intel that there is no evidence that these asylum seekers harbor ISIS, or bring diseases, or are funded by a Jew named George Soros, but he nevertheless calls them "invaders" and encourages people to believe all manner of unfounded conspiracy theory about threat they pose.

Is a Commander-in-Chief REALLY supposed to protect the border that way? You don't see any possible connection between the fear mongering and midterms and a president without scruples?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester - Dill - 11-05-2018, 04:21 PM