Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Offense (Deep-Dive Analysis Using PFF Ratings)
(11-05-2018, 10:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm all for playing Tate...but I don't expect much. If there's one thing preseason shows every year it's that guys who look good against 3rd stringers usually don't do anything in games. Same with practicing without pads.

Remember all the videos of Ross beating our defensive backs from minicamp? He has what 3 catches on the year?
No i dont really, i just remember a couple out of training camp and one in preseason. Another thing with ross is dalton doesnt even target him. Theres no play designs specifically for ross. Ross is another subject because i think it is on him and its also on the coaching staff for not giving him targets,but he looks timid,small, and injury prone getting hurt by running. He got hurt running his 40. I dont trust him. 

Ive heard quite a few people say they dont expect nothing out of Tate. Its not like im predicting him being a superstar like aj green or something,i want him to have a role on the offense and be a 3rd or 4th receiver. Ive liked tate since preseason, he brings what eifert brought,a big bodied guy who wsill go up in the air and get it,hes bigger then most defensive backs and linebackers. Ive been doing my research and he played x,y,and z receiver positions. I have no idea why he hasnt been activated already. You can even try him at tight end. Its like putting a different version of eifert out there,you can put him in all spots. If he gets a chance id bet anyone he makes plays for us.

And for preseason , who was really scoring? Even the starters had a hard time making touchdowns. Tate came in that bears game at the very end and he was the target the whole drive all the way to score the winning td.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offense (Deep-Dive Analysis Using PFF Ratings) - bengalsturntup926 - 11-06-2018, 02:02 AM