Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games
(11-05-2018, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What exactly do Marvin and Mike have to do with the severity of Greens injury.

I hear all the negative whiners around here claim they are just "realist" because they have seen so many years of Mike and Marvin, but now it seems like these "realists" somehow know that Green will be out for the season.

So please enlighten me on how Mike and Marvin control how long Green will be out.  Because the only ones saying he is out for the year are the "realists".

Seems to me there is a strong correlation between people who call themselves "realists" and wimpy whiners who love to squeal and moan and always assume the worst even when it involves injures that Marvin and Mike have no control over.

Not saying Green is out for the season but the reports do have him missing games.  A "realist" looks at match ups.  And this match up with the Saints does not bode well in any scenario for the Bengals.  Our best offensive weapon is AJ Green, period.  Without him defenses can play straight up.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this.  Just pure common sense, or keeping it "real" if you will.

How does this offense score enough points to beat the Saints when our defense is like a sieve?  Boyd, Erickson, Ross, Malone, Core, Tate, Uzomah?  C'mon man.  I like most of these players but at best we score 24 if all have great days.  The Saints might score that much by the 2nd quarter!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games - Daddy-O - 11-06-2018, 10:00 AM