Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-06-2018, 09:49 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: One cannot deny the dimensions that  he brings to the game. I only hope he can deliver on what I believe his strengths are. He's a possession WR. He need to command some attention in the slot and middle of the field and be a threat in the red zone on 50/50 Balls. If he can give a 5-6 catch 80 yard day and maybe a TD then I think the Bengals will be okay. With that said,  Ross, Erickson, Malone and Core need to step it up. I'm not concerned about Boyd. The rest of them have to contribute in a better than average way. Its good we are getting Bernard back and Mixon needs to shine as I truly believe they are about to put him in true "bell cow" mode.

I do not expect goofy marvin to play him,that would make too much sense.And dalton has got to start throwing to all the other guys,like tate,and number 80 out of tenn.The only way they have even a remote chance is to play ball control.I see a 41 to 10 beat down.the saints could easily make the super bowl.we are an 8 and 8 team with dalton and this coaching staff who is just awlful.Marvin and company will be outcoached so bad its going to be obvious. So sad to watch this team again this year.fifty years and counting. the worse franchise is all of sports history.ugh.why us???? Hilarious LMAO Sad Cool Cry
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - fortyyearfan - 11-06-2018, 10:09 AM