Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-06-2018, 01:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The entire NFL passed on drafting Tate, trading for Tate and claiming Tate off the waivers.  At what point do we admit that Marvin Lewis isn't the only coach that isn't dying to put this guy on the field?

This is another that all the doubters keep saying lol how often do other teams snag a guy off a practice squad? They stick with their own guys most the time. How often haved we snagged a receiver off a practice sqauad? So through out history of the nfl you dont thiknk any practice squad guys who got passed over really could play and never giving a shot? Or them preseason guys who come in very late and have literally no shot at making the 53 because of draft status. So none of them guys could ever played in the nfl because the coaches can just know who can play in the nfl. I really think fans just hear stuff and repeat it because it sounds logical. Hardly anybody questions anything or goes outside the box like i do. Its usually the same shit repeated over and over. Hes slow hes slow hes slow, no other team wanted him x 10.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - bengalsturntup926 - 11-06-2018, 01:40 PM