Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we tank this game vs New Orleans?
(11-06-2018, 03:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No doubt, the defense is going to have their hands full. Hopefully, they can find a way to get some pressure on Brees and maybe create a couple of turnovers. If not, it could be a very long day.

One ray of hope offensively is that Andy has completed 69% of his passes and has around a 120 QB rating against the Saints the previous 3 times he's played them. Not having AJ is a big problem though. Need others step up  to their game.

All true Holic.

We always seem to play Brees and the Saints tough. I mean i don't see us winning this game but it could happen.

In the end our Defense does need to play a great game and AJ being out is a big deal. The bye week came at the right
time for us but man it is hard to ignore Marv's record after the bye. Dalton IS playing his best ever right now and Boyd
could give that Saints D trouble along with Mixon. Fun matchup, Mixon vs. Kamara.

Should be a fun game to watch. I just think they have the edge cause we have no AJ Green.

But we have won games without him before...

And it could be a let down game in our house after those last two huge wins for the Saints. :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Do we tank this game vs New Orleans? - CJD - 11-06-2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Do we tank this game vs New Orleans? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-06-2018, 03:19 PM