Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-06-2018, 09:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hain't no big deal...but for the sake of completeness, the "super intangibles off the chart" WR we had that was gonna make us all eat crow currently has 4 receptions for the season in the CFL.  

Like I said, the whole notion that Tate is a gem that Marvin is too stupid/stubborn to play took a hit when 31 other NFL coaches that aren't Marvin passed on the guy when we released him.  Time will tell...it always does.  

I really hate this narrative lol because like i said teams usually stick with who they drafted and got in their system. I cant come up with other positions but lets take a qb like aj mccarron drafted 5th round,he might never get a shot at a full season, and if he did and went something like 9-7 or 10-6 , that mught be better then a 1st round bust. But mccarron might never get that shot because of draft status. There might be receivers or rb's that was able to really play but no team gave him a shot because of draft status. 

The bengals are also not known to play their best guys all the time,he should of made the 53 but he doesnt play special teams and they wanted the extra corner on the team. Theres good players that are found in the late rounds quite often,remember tj houshmanzadeh? Antonio brown? Nobody would of known who they were until they started producing. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - bengalsturntup926 - 11-07-2018, 01:43 AM