Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 01:49 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Tab perry wasnt he a return man? He did pretty good returning.

I really didnt like none of them guys but when we needed help i did want to see what core could bring to the table when we were losing,they didnt give him a shot till we were out of it i think 2016. Now i know what he is,not good. 

Cobi hamilton i was rooting for the guy ,and tyler boyd i wanted to draft him 2nd round. And we did. I really wanted a 1st rounder wr but they couldnt do it, but was very happy with boyd,and even when he wasnt being used i had his pic as my avatar and got made fun of like i was a dumb ass on here lol and what a coincadence brandon labum left and boyd started shining. I remember a bunch of fans sticking up for labum. Look at him now. 

Not really knocking you personally, just going over the list because pretty much all of those guys got hyped like Tate. It's an annual thing. Draft a 6th-7th round WR, Hobs says he looked good in camp, fans fall in love, guy does nothing. I guess eventually we might hit again. Last time we really did was Housh back in 2001.

I just never get caught up in that stuff, based on the history and extremely low odds of hitting. I save my excitement for players that actually show something.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - Shake n Blake - 11-07-2018, 01:56 AM