Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 01:56 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not really knocking you personally, just going over the list because pretty much all of those guys got hyped like Tate. It's an annual thing. Draft a 6th-7th round WR, Hobs says he looked good in camp, fans fall in love, guy does nothing. I guess eventually we might hit again. Last time we really did was Housh back in 2001.

I just never get caught up in that stuff, based on the history and extremely low odds of hitting. I save my excitement for players that actually show something.

The issue I have with your list is that it only includes Wide Receivers...Sure late round picks have low odds but the Bengals do develop their fair share of late round guys.

Evans Fej Rex Scott McDonald Ndukwe(?) Fanene. That doesn't include guys like Burfict Hewitt Lewis-Harris...

Will Auden Tate light up the NFL? Not likely and if he is playing that's probably a bad sign considering he has guys ahead of him. But that doesn't change the fact I like what I saw from him as a 'Nole and what he did in TC and the Pre-season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - Synric - 11-07-2018, 02:28 AM