Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 10:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: But if he actually catches a few first downs, shouldn't that relegate a guy like Core or Malone to PS instead of him?  Because neither of them have done that.  Malone literally had an INT at CAR hit him right between the numbers and bounce into a defender's hands.  Core has dropped a few wide open shots that were on the money.  If this guy gets an opportunity and produces literally anything at all, that's exponentially better than either of those two.

Why are you assuming Core or Malone, or both are going to not do anything? These guys had the chance to practice the #1 routes with AJ out with AD, I am hopeful these 2 surprise us, if Tate is active I root for him as well.

The assumption Malone and Core will suck and Tate will be the savior make no sense to me. Tate is not the next man up, Malone or Core are next man up. Ross may be next man up as well.

Let's pray someone steps up to help Boyd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - Luvnit2 - 11-07-2018, 01:03 PM