Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games
My god, put Ross, Malone, and Tate on the field and tell Dalton he's going to be benched if he doesn't force the ball to them so we can finally "see what we have" in these guys.  If Marvin and Dalton won't get these guys in the mix, then I say we get rid of them and get some people in here who will finally let us build around these benched-bums.

We got rid of Lafell so we can see what these guys do.  And I'm with the notion that we should have put Jerome Simpson in earlier.  That guy was really good until we found out he wasn't and then just let him go and decided he was never good.

(11-07-2018, 01:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: He's a yes man, but he has a point.  A lot of us wanted LaFell gone so we can play the young guys and now a lot of us wanted us to sign or trade for a veteran so we don't have to play the young guys.

In my defense, I wanted the young guys to earn their spot over LaFell, but that goes against the narrative that young WRs can never get a fair shake as long as any WRs with actual NFL stats are on the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shefter: AJ Green will miss some games - Nately120 - 11-07-2018, 01:46 PM