Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 10:39 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Tate will cause an interception and Dalton will not throw to him again all game and I doubt if goofy marvin will play him at all and he should be on the field all game and play Wilson,jefferson,and Phillips. The big excuse for this season is going to be injuries and no team should have all these injuries year after year.Tiime to bring in another conditioning coach,this one SUCKS. And aj green is hurt every year,he is a good receiver,not a great one.Why can't we find a amarie cooper like the cowboys did.That guy is super good ThumbsUp
Phillips is playing.  Duh.  God help me, I have to agree with you about at least taking a look at Jefferson.  And what has Wilson ever done to warrant playing time.  I like the guy but what has he ever shown?

And the bolded, well, the idiocy of those words...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - McC - 11-07-2018, 02:20 PM