Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 03:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: I never hyped those guys, and I'm not really hyping this cat either.  What I AM saying is that those two have not exactly done much of consequence in two years.  Will Tate?  Who knows?  That's the discussion at hand.  I didn't see Core do much at Ole Miss, didn't watch much of Malone, so I don't remember him at UT.  I did watch a lot of Tate at FSU, and I know he at least has good hands and a good catch radius.  It's the speed that is lacking there.

Im usually looking at speed like brandon lafell could not get seperation and wasnt the speed guy we needed, but lafell wasnt 6'5 and big and can jump and snatch the ball from about anyone. I dont see how anyone could of defended lafell and not see potential in tate. We got malone who runs a 4.4 and they dont use him on deep passes and havnt seen him get seperation either.. 

I do think tate can provide us with long catches also, but people think him not being a burner or quick feet route runner just makes him a over hyped bum. I cant wait till he proves different.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - bengalsturntup926 - 11-07-2018, 06:15 PM