Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers @ Bengals predictions
After looking at Lions at Chargers game film, Lions didn't play 2 halves of football. Lions played a good 1st half. The Lions did not put out the same effort in the 2nd half. Maybe it was the start of regular season or something, but Lions just didn't have a full game in them. Chargers however did have a full game in them, as did Bengals against the Raiders. I think we will see 2 teams that came ready to start the season.

Now Chargers can run and throw, a very talented offense. Their defense doesn't look as good as their offense, and yet they did get some turnovers on Lions. Lions defense got some turnovers on Chargers. It was kind of a sloppy game as far as both teams making turnovers and stupid mistakes. Chargers got on a roll late in the 3rd quarter and into the start of the 4th quarter with unanswered points, putting the Lions away.

I think our defense is going to be a lot better than Lions defense was.....I think Bengals offense is going to be better than Lions offense was......I think Chargers offense will be much better than Raiders.....I'm not sure Chargers defense is better than Raiders......Chargers have had 1 play-off season in last 5 years and we caught them when they were really on their game that year. Chargers fell off last year. Meanwhile Bengals have had 4 straight play-off seasons and are pretty healthy going into this game.....Plus, Bengals have been hard to beat in THE JUNGLE. ....and Bengals have a lot of reason for revenge in this game.....

I'll say the 12th man JUNGLE is indeed a factor and Bengals WIN....I like the way Bengals mixed up formations. I also like our defensive line. I like our O Line also. I'll say Bengals win in the trenches and 12th man Jungle has an impact. Plus California Chargers have to make the trip to Ohio. I also think our running backs will be harder on Chargers over the whole game than Lions RB's were....This Allen had a career day against Lions. I don't look for that again, but they have other weapons at receiver and their RB's are very good. Still, I think our D Line and the rest of our D will be ready.

Unlike the Lions, the Bengals will play all 4 quarters. Rivers may try some of his late game comeback stuff he is known for, but if Bengals pack a lunch and play tough all 4 quarters, Bengals will show they have added some things and players like Hill since that play-off loss.

Bengals 30....Chargers 20....The schedule gets harder than this, and Bengals could use wins over Raiders and Chargers and a 2-0 start. Plus, WE OWE THE CHARGERS ONE IN THE JUNGLE....Bengals defense with a LOUD 12th man JUNGLE keeps THE JUNGLE on the winning roll....I would say this is not a game to make turnovers, but that goes for any game.....As for Fantasy Football, this might be a good game to have Eifert, AJ Green, Sanu, Jones, Hill, Gio, Burkhead because The Bengals D may give the Chargers a harder time than the Lions did....The Bengals are under rated huge in the NFL, all the attention as usual to New York teams and such. ....Bengals win this one....Start 2-0...This team has an attitude and a chip on their shoulder, which is a good thing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - M.W. - 09-14-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - jj22 - 09-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - M.W. - 09-16-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-14-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-14-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-15-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-15-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - YES - 09-15-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-17-2015, 04:59 PM