Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green has right foot in a boot
(11-08-2018, 11:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton seems like a pretty smart guy and he seems like he actually gives a crap about the Bengals and winning, so if he doesn't target these guys I'm going to assume they haven't yet earned the trust.  Core and Malone could very well go their entire careers without making much of an impact in the receiving game and it wouldn't be unheard of (ok, I forgot Malone was a 4th round pick...geez).  Ross, I expect a lot more out of, but based on what I've seen him do I certainly can't side with him over Dalton when it comes to the disparity in targets.

We shall see what Dalton does on Sunday without AJ Green hogging all the targets and the amazing LaFell mucking up the depth chart.  As others have pointed out, I see Boyd and Mixon/Gio getting almost all the targets, so maybe those 3 will need to get injured before we really see Core/Malone/Ross "earn" their targets.  

tl:dr - If Dalton hain't targeting them, I'm putting that on them.  Dalton hain't no dumb bum.

One other thing Nately.....folks are forgetting that Ross has been on the sidelines since ATL.  Hard to get targets on the bench.  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green has right foot in a boot - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-08-2018, 12:06 PM