Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Not looking forward to the Saints game
(11-08-2018, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hear ya, and I realize NFL teams are comprised of human beings and psychology and fatigue play a role.  With that being said, I never found "Oh, they just beat the best team in the NFL" as a means to downgrade a team going into a game, that's all.  If we beat the Saints we will have beaten one of the best NFL teams, too...I'd get confident that we'd steamroll the Ravens after that, not lose to them.  Momentum, and all that.

Also all true, it goes both ways. We are a good Offensive team if we block well even without AJ.

Our D-line is very good at pressuring the passer which could match up well against the banged up Saints O-line.

I think we beat the Ravens next game regardless.

(11-08-2018, 04:13 PM)peatmonster Wrote: lol, Ross show up.. that will take a testicular fortitude by him. He hasn't shown anything yet other than he caught a short TD once. i keep waiting for this blazing speed to open up the offence but have yet to see anything from him. I guess we will find out this weekend. hoping for the best. 

Cannot argue, been defending Ross since he got here but cannot anymore. He needs to help me out lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not looking forward to the Saints game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-08-2018, 04:32 PM