Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever happen to that caravan, anyway?
(11-08-2018, 09:25 AM)Au165 Wrote: No we are going to tell Mexico they need to build the pens, and they will pay for it.

They already are!! :) Most of the caravan has decided to stay in Mexico.
But waves 2 and 3 are on the way, we will see them just in time for the next election cycle!! :andy:

(11-08-2018, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hmm

Are you sure?

Really sure?

I think he never said illegally.  You assumed that. 

And as the POTUS has called a group of people seeking legal asylum an "invasion" I bet I know why you assumed that.

Ok,
First guy enters legally as a child, gets busted with Cocaine, sent back to home country, comes back illegally.  STOP

2nd one, family enters illegally.. Technically STOP (parents had time to become legal, but failed to do so).  Sons try to seek entry via asylum, miss court date  STOP That's a shame, but happens.

3rd one, here legally, but committed 2 crimes, to bad, had more than 5 years of good behavior to change status from Green Card holder to USC, never did.

Just cause you are here legally doesn't mean you can commit crime and not end up being deported. Fulfill the requirements to become a USC so that if you do commit a crime, you won't be deported.

(11-08-2018, 05:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Indeed you did and I responded that he didn't say that.  I didn't make an assumption.  You did.  

Okie dokie:

For which I provided four separate links.

Then you said:

Because you had to change the parameters once you were wrong in your initial question.

I didn't expect you to admit you were wrong.  Looks like at least I was right.

None of your links were good, all had committed crimes, so of course they are going to be detained and possibly deported. That's how the system works.

When you sign that I-485 (Green Card application) it specifically says on Item Numbers 25-80 of a long list of illegal activities that saying yes to anyone of them can result in a deportation. And lying on this form, is a Federal offense, which will also result in a deportation.

The War camps were an outlier, that's not normally how it works. You should know better than to try to push it off as an example that happens all the time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whatever happen to that caravan, anyway? - Mike M (the other one) - 11-08-2018, 06:54 PM