Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-08-2018, 11:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess throwing furniture off a balcony lost its luster, so Antonio Brown has stepped-it-up to driving over 100 mph!

Make no mistake it about it, this wasn't an expressway where cars speed (not that fast, but a little speeding is normal), but rather this was a HIGHWAY:

It must be nice to play for the Steelers and be above the law and above the rules of human decency.  

Seriously, this looks like mid-afternoon, so likely there was people around and other cars!  I looked it up and the speed limit is 40 to 45 mph!  

What's hilarious is the Steelers and the NFL will look the other way for this.

That entire organization is such a disgrace because the NFL and even law enforcement refuse to punish any of them.  It's like that punk of a kid with rich parents that keeps breaking the law and tormenting other kids because his parents refuse to punish him.

How anyone can have any respect for that team is still just inconceivable to me.

Quick question:  If someone is ticketed for breaking the law are they still "above the law"?

And if someone just *says* the Steelers and the NFL will look the other way (about a speeding ticket) does that make it true?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - GMDino - 11-08-2018, 11:50 PM