Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-09-2018, 01:59 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: WRONG. Back in my 20's, I sped past a policeman doing 120 in a 55 at night. I didn't realize it was a state cop and him and his partner said I was going so fast that their radar gun couldn't get me. They turned around and was going triple digits to catch me. When they finally caught me, I was doing 70 in a 45. I fully cooperated with them and they said they would knock it down to 15 over. They said they knew I was going well over 100, but were going to cut me slack since they didn't tag me and I slowed down and cooperated. They could have made up a number and said that's what I was doing and pulled me out of the car and took my license or what else. Being nice and cooperative goes a long way to getting off. I've been pulled over quite a few times for various things like expired inspection, brake lights out, speeding, etc. I only ever received 3 tickets. I don't speed anymore because I'm getting older and I value my life now and the car I'm driving. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of my past. I'm pretty embarrassed about some of the things I did and shocked I didn't get in trouble for it, but it's to prove that normal people do sometimes get off and aren't always punished for it. 

How old are you now?  The timeframe that you did it definitely matters.  

Also, where was it?  Highway or expressway?  Did you have a history of breaking the law?  Had you just thrown furniture off of a balcony at a hotel or done anything else to make the police believe that you might have a history of erratic behavior?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - BFritz21 - 11-09-2018, 02:56 AM