Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-09-2018, 02:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How old are you now?  The timeframe that you did it definitely matters.  

Also, where was it?  Highway or expressway?  Did you have a history of breaking the law?  Had you just thrown furniture off of a balcony at a hotel or done anything else to make the police believe that you might have a history of erratic behavior?

I'm 42 now. It's been almost 20 years ago. It was on a state road where lots of deer are seen which luckily none jumped out in front of me or I'd be dead probably. I'm not saying you're definitely wrong. Heck, maybe that policeman wouldn't have given an ordinary Joe a break and that he's not getting preferential treatment being a sports star. I think sometimes everyday people do get off a little easier. I also don't have a history of breaking the law. I'm not a troublemaker. If I was a cop I would make an example of the sports stars and celebrity's because people look up to them and they may think if their favorite celebrity gets away with it, why can't I?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - Captain Obvious - 11-09-2018, 03:26 AM