Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-09-2018, 03:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm 42 now. It's been almost 20 years ago. It was on a state road where lots of deer are seen which luckily none jumped out in front of me or I'd be dead probably. I'm not saying you're definitely wrong. Heck, maybe that policeman wouldn't have given an ordinary Joe a break and that he's not getting preferential treatment being a sports star. I think sometimes everyday people do get off a little easier. I also don't have a history of breaking the law. I'm not a troublemaker. If I was a cop I would make an example of the sports stars and celebrity's because people look up to them and they may think if their favorite celebrity gets away with it, why can't I?

First off, things were a hell of a lot different in 1998 than they are today.  Cops can't give anyone a break anymore because it would be all over social media and the internet in general.  There's also cameras and social media everywhere, so it would be blown up, making it impossible to ignore.

Also, being at night and, not sure what the road is like, there was less-likely to be anyone out on the road to hit, whether it be a car or a person.  And don't try to argue "well, at night, it's worse regardless because you can't see them," because, going that fast, you wouldn't have time to react, dark or not.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - BFritz21 - 11-09-2018, 03:38 AM