Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting
(11-09-2018, 12:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well regulated?  I'm assuming you will disagree.

Not at all, as I know what the term means in the context in which it was written.  Many anti-gun people like to quote this part of the 2A, they are wrong every time.

Quote:Why would someone need a piece a paper from the school to say they are smart enough to vote?  I'd like them to be able to read and right, but I've known people in my life with a 6th grade education that were very involved and smart when it came to politics.

Why would someone need a piece of paper to prove they know how to safely handle a firearm?  I know gun owners who've never taken a safety course and are highly responsible when it comes to gun safety.

Quote:Yes, America would never be able to defend itself against tyrants, nor defend their homes if there was any gun control.  Mellow

Luckily we have none of that.   Smirk

We already have limits set on our right to own a firearm.  Further limits, such as those imposed in CA, have had zero effect on gun violence.  Gun ownership laws only affect those who are inclined to obey the law.  What does a criminal who's going to kill someone care if the gun they possess isn't legal to own in CA?  "Assault weapons" are used in fewer homicides than fists, clubs or knives, yet we always hear about the need to ban them.  This rather indicates that saving lives is not the real intent of gun control.

Messages In This Thread
Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Au165 - 11-08-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-09-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Dill - 11-09-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Dill - 11-09-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Dill - 11-09-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Dill - 11-09-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Borderline Bar & Grill Shooting - Dill - 11-10-2018, 12:48 AM