Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The Steelers are just better than the Bengals
(11-09-2018, 01:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: And the Steelers were playing in Super Bowls before Ben too. And appearing in Conference Championship Games.

From 1990-2002 before Ben got there, they made the playoffs 8 times. They played in the Conference Championship Game 4 times and played in 1 Super Bowl.

Plain and simple they have a better organization.

Yeah, they didn't win it all outside of Bradshaw and Ben, but waiting for a rival QB to retire so you can win in January puts in us the company of the Browns, the Lions (for about 30 years, waiting for Favre/Rodgers to retire), and the Bills and Dolphins waiting for Brady to retire.  That's not exactly the sort of company a decent team should be keeping.

(11-09-2018, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As usual cannot disagree but the Pig was thinking about retiring last year, he might at the end of this one for all we know.

Been leaning Wyche and other's way anyways about next year being the year we might make a run by being able to fill the
rest of the holes on this team. Too much to fill in one Offseason.

I hear ya, but the guy seems to only bring up retirement after he loses a game and throws more than 2 INTs, and so on.  He's also not getting as banged up as he used to.  My last hope the Steelers would get rid of him died when I thought they might trade him to the Raiders following that whole sexual assault two-fer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers are just better than the Bengals - Nately120 - 11-09-2018, 01:58 PM