Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it's just a message board and all but...
(09-15-2015, 10:29 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How bout you go back....read all the posts I quoted right above my post....then re-evaluate your reading comprehension.  If you need I can quote it all again and highlight what you missed, just let me know.

How 'bout no?

I know what you said. I know what you meant. Your joke was tortured and overlong, and reading it again would only redouble a painful, unfunny experience. Your arrogant defense shows me you know it was a poor attempt at humor, and suggests it was still the best a troglodyte like you could muster. That you immediately resort to insults, yet still are willing to overexplain something written at a third grade level (however insincere the offer was) only supports the conclusion that you are insecure about your own ability to communicate coherent thought.

Have a nice day, and maybe spend some time in self-reflection before raging at others online?

Again, it's worth repeating... Your "joke" would have been funnier if you had simply said, "The Bengals are more like the Bangles than an NFL squad".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it's just a message board and all but... - Ryuko - 09-15-2015, 10:42 AM