Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Anti"fa and Tucker Carlson's Home
(11-09-2018, 12:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Carlson is probably the biggest hate monger on Network television right now.  He is one of the few who doesn't just oppose ILLEGAL immigration.  He opposes ANY immigration of people that don't accept Western Culture.  He does not think the biggest threat of immigration is our economy.  Instead he claims they are a a threat because "multiculturalism will destroy America".  That is why white supremacists love him so much.  

It is funny that you mention O'Reilly because Richard Spencer specifically said that Carlson was more "open minded" than O'Reilly, and while David Duke fawns over Carlson when Duke was guest on O'Reilly's show and started squealing about the superiority of "western Culture" Bill called him out on it.

I will agree that Carlson represents the interest of his ideology well.  In fact The Dailey Stormer calls him their "greatest ally".  He paints all Muslims and Mexicans as a threat to America because they are all violent criminals.  And even worse he claims they are a threat just because ANY different culture is a threat to white Americans.
Bill was over the top from time to time, but he was 100 times more relatable than Carlson.  Bill had an everyman quality and a more old-school approach.  He was confrontational and seemed like he'd be willing to fight you if it came down to it.  Carlson seems like the type of chickenshit to start a fire just so he could run from it and watch everyone burn.  

Carlson and Begala were boring nobodies on CNN and his career went into irerrelevance. He resurrected it by becoming an annoying alt-righter when Bill's vices got the better of him.  

Also, I wonder how much he paid those people to stand outside his house and pretend to be leftist thugs.  We know that the right is willing to call anyone a liar when they are accused of violence, so I think it's fair to go down this road when the shoe is on the other foot (see MAGAbomber).  Wouldn't be surprised if it was a James O'Keefe/Jesse Watters type of set up to drum up sympathy for poor Tucker.  He's not getting it from me.  When you aim to agitate, don't get mad when people get agitated.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Anti"fa and Tucker Carlson's Home - samhain - 11-09-2018, 06:16 PM