Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The Steelers are just better than the Bengals
(11-09-2018, 08:28 PM)thillan Wrote: I'd love to believe this, but our offense is definitely not good enough to play with anyone. Since Week 5:

Yds/drive: 29.35 (27th)
Pts/drive: 1.74 (25th)
TDs/drive: 0.21 (20th)
Punts/drive: 0.488 (30th)

That's... not good. Maybe at the beginning of the year we could hang with anyone, but there is no way our team could match the explosion of teams like the Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Chargers.. they just make more plays than us.

Hopefully we have pieces for the future, though.

I cant deny that we have slacked off at times for sure and now with AJ out I dont see us being able to do very well at all, but we have shown flashes of greatness this season. Just obviously not consistent yet. The OL is a year away as long as they make the right moves. Whether they make the right moves remains to be seen, but the past offseason was pretty nice overall. Im most worried about the D. I think the offense is good enough to be a playoff team, but not with a historically bad D. I hope I'm wrong but I dont see it happening this year. The Stealers and a whole bunch of others are better this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers are just better than the Bengals - bengaloo - 11-09-2018, 09:14 PM