Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Offense (Deep-Dive Analysis Using PFF Ratings)
(11-10-2018, 09:08 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm with you. NFL is almost unwatchable at all anymore for me. Outside of trying to watch the Bengals when I can, I have turned it off completely. No interest in the "new" NFL. Its more corrupt than ever favoring big market teams, and refs are ruining the game, and whats worse is they are not held accountable in any way for it. If they made the refs do a public press conference after every game like the coaches and players have to, things might be a little more interesting under these new wuss-based, "at the refs discretion" rules. Let reporters show them replays and ask the hard questions. But they literally have no real accountability except to their own. Its boring, its lame and its really unwatchable. If I hadn't been stuck a Bengal fan for 40 years it would not be in my life at all anymore. College and high school football are far, far superior product/games these days.

I dunno man.....college is getting pretty bad these days too. Targeting, overzealous taunting calls (for end zone celebrations), etc. are ruining it as well. 

I love that idea about making refs subject to pressers. That would be awesome...lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offense (Deep-Dive Analysis Using PFF Ratings) - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-10-2018, 10:38 AM