Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Forward To Price Back
(11-10-2018, 11:35 AM)kevin Wrote: Give Mixon enough carries to get 100 yards or more rushing anyway.  We are weak at WR and TE.   A good running game does 2 things. It makes it easier for our crippled and injured passing attack.  It also keeps Brees off the field.  Nobody giving Bengals much of a chance of winning.  If Mixon gains 100 yards or more, that doubles the Bengals chances of winning. 

Win or lose, I want to see Price back out there.  We were 2-0 with him in there. He can flat out block. 

I think the pressure is really on our offensive coaching. We have seen some bright spots in our running game, but consistency is still lacking. There's their first challenge. And without Green, setting up the run with the pass will be that much more difficult. 

Getting Price back, and (maybe) moving Hopkins over to RG at this point in time will work. Maybe even hide Gio behind an extra TE so he can slip out a few times will liven things up. Similar scenario for Erickson. Above all though, Boyd, Ross, and mystery WR need to run good routes all day.

Not much works better than keeping the defense on their heels. All things considered, this is the game that will show us how close we are to playing high quality football. And I don't think we have to win to make a good showing. I'd take exposing the lack of talent at a position or two, over lack of a decent game plan. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - McC - 11-10-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - wildcats forever - 11-10-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-11-2018, 06:02 AM