Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Forward To Price Back
(11-10-2018, 11:35 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm hoping Price ends up like Hall Of Fame Jim Otto.  You kids won't remember Jim Otto.  In the glory days of the Oakland Raiders, all plays started with big number 00 being first to leave the huddle. Walking to the football and line as others followed.  As a Center, none have been better.  I'm hoping Price anchors the middle of our O Line for many years.  In first 8 games we have only seen him 2 games.  Yes, looking forward to seeing a lot more of Price at Center.

When trying to evaluate the Centers in the last Draft i liked Ragnow better initially cause i thought he was
more pro ready right out of the gate but always thought Price had the bigger upside. Don't remember Otto
as i am a kid i guess haha but the Center is a big deal and always wondered why our FO didn't think so.

Drafting a Center in the first round sure gave me some hope about our team going on.

I agree, hope he becomes that stud Center we have always needed. Price could be better than Braham, we
all know he could. Braham was just the first Center that was good here in forever.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - McC - 11-10-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-11-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-11-2018, 06:02 AM