Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Forward To Price Back
(11-11-2018, 06:02 AM)kevin Wrote:   
That would defeat drafting the star Ohio State center at #1 round in draft.  Let us not think that right guard is more important than center.  Let us not think that Price must replace Zeitler.  Price at Ohio State was one of the best college centers ever, plus well coached by Urban Meyer staff.  Price has the right size and balance and talent to read the defense, be the inside O Line captain, make the snap to quarterback and still make the blocks.  At Ohio State he did all this at Championship and Award winning level.  So I'm not thinking in terms of right guard, nor were the Bengals who said they would be drafting a Center early.  They indeed drafted a Center.  Not some late round slug like Bengals have been trying to use at Center.  I'm talking Bob Johnson, Blair Bush, Dave Rimington, Bruce Kozerski and that Price ends up better than all of them.  We need somebody to anchor the center position from 2018 to 2028 and Price has all the tools to do that.

So Bengals said they would draft a center in Round 1.  They drafted a center in Round 1.   Stick to the program and play him at center.   There are good guards in Round 1 every draft, but many drafts don't have a Round 1 talent Center.  Price is a rare talent at center that many drafts just don't have.  I'm old so I won't live to see it, but I'm hoping Price goes into Hall Of Fame in 2030's as a Bengal Center with Super Bowl rings.

Again, I'm looking forward to the star college center who helped Ohio State to Championship level and was well coached under Urban Meyer staff.  I'm looking forward to Price at Center.  Bengal Fans have not seen a top notch Bengals center in many years, and they will be amazed how much it improves the blocking.  Plus, he just looks like a King King Bundy that can block and pancake you into the ground. The draft word was he plays with a high motor, all out every play, and kind of a mean streak determined to make his block.
Truth...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - McC - 11-10-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-10-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - kevin - 11-11-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Looking Forward To Price Back - masonbengals fan - 11-11-2018, 10:36 AM