Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-11-2018, 10:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fans on that site point out that the supervisor was only posting it to draw attention to himself, which points out that the people treat Brown differently and most likely the rest of the officials weren't saying anything like that supervisor.  They know that he was only posting it as a "look at me" deal.

Can't believe you even tried to claim that that was somehow "punishment."

As always, Steelers fans continue to amaze me.

Also, like bengalfan74 pointed out, a normal person going that fast would most likely be arrested, especially since it wasn't on an expressway.

I don't give 2 shits about the fans. Fans are wide ranging and fickle and their opinions are spread far and wide. Even with a fanbase as puny as the Bengals you can find someone to point to as covering for, or making excuses for, or giving "special treatment" to a player. 

Hell, there are even some brain dead Bengal fans who have gone to absurd lengths to excuse Pac Man getting caught punching a woman on video. 

And Bengalfan74's comment shows a huge flaw with most of you crybabies. You make shit up based on your biases and not actual facts, then point to that made up shit as evidence the world loves the Steelers and gives them special treatment. Look no further than the "I had to make this post" thread that was brilliantly moved over here from the JN. 

Instead of making up that a normal person would be arrested, why doesn't he show specific examples of people doing the same thing as Brown in that municipality that have been arrested, so he could actually make a legitimate complaint about Brown getting special treatment. Otherwise it's as absurd and irrelevant as the bozo who in the other thread claimed that Brown should get a 4 game suspension for speeding. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - StrictlyBiz - 11-11-2018, 03:03 PM