Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers @ Bengals predictions
Maybe because I've been a Bengals Fan since 1968, but the games mean something to me, most years. I'll admit, not as much in the middle of those 4 win seasons. I would think most Bengals players and fans want to get back to the play-offs and win and go to the Super Bowl and in order to do that, they must win games to get back to the play-offs. Therefore the players and fans want to win and the games do matter.

Now, for people that might say the wins don't matter, I would hope they don't come back and say they are down on the Bengals over a loss. If winning and losing doesn't matter, then that is apathy both ways, win or lose. Please don't say the score doesn't matter, then come back and say you are down on the Bengals if they lose. You can't be down if you are never up. I guess I'm saying this to all those who post after a loss, but the boards are silent after a win. If you don't care if Bengals win, please don't fake being upset that they lost.

I know there was one person on here from West Pennsylvania that told me the Steelers fans didn't think much of the Bengals and Dalton and West Pennsylvania for the most part doesn't think much of the Bengals. He sited play-off losses in this, so the wins and losses were a factor in his rather low opinion of the Bengals on here. I said I really didn't care what people in Steeler Nation think and I still don't. I really did love the Steelers, Browns, Ravens losing last week and the Bengals winning. I'm not going to jump off a cliff or kill myself if the Bengals lose a game, but I really have enjoyed the 4 straight play-off seasons and I am rooting for the Bengal to get back to play-offs and win the Super Bowl. If I didn't feel this way, I would not bother to watch them. If the outcome of the games meant nothing to me, I would not waste my time on the Bengals or the NFL. My favorite sporting event is a Bengals game, and I like a Bengals game more than a Super Bowl without the Bengals. I am a Homer, I am a Bengals Fan, I want the Bengals to win Sunday and no way I could say I don't care who wins or loses. Some say it is only week 2, I say the play-off hunt is on right now with only 16 games, and sometimes 10 wins doesn't get a team in. Teams that start 0-2 could start 0-3, and I don't think any team has ever done much after an 0-3 start. Bengals starting 2-0 would be a positive. ....I wish the Reds were in the play-off hunt, but you can't have everything. Buckeyes are the National Champs and Dayton Flyers have had some good basketball years. I can truly say I don't care what other teams in other states or areas do. I have a few home teams I root for, I'm a Homer. My family keeps me rather busy and I learned from Pete Rose mistakes, I don't gamble on this stuff.

BENGALS 30.....Chargers 20
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - M.W. - 09-14-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - jj22 - 09-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - M.W. - 09-16-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-14-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-14-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-15-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 09-15-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Chargers @ Bengals predictions - YES - 09-15-2015, 05:35 PM