Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........
(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don't give 2 shits about the fans. Fans are wide ranging and fickle and their opinions are spread far and wide. Even with a fanbase as puny as the Bengals you can find someone to point to as covering for, or making excuses for, or giving "special treatment" to a player. 

HA!  The whole point was that he was treated differently, and you said he wasn't because he was called out by ONE supervisor, and I pointed out that he was just trying to draw attention to himself and how everyone else seemed to be ok with it!

And it wasn't just a few people like you're trying to say:  it was MOST PEOPLE!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hell, there are even some brain dead Bengal fans who have gone to absurd lengths to excuse Pac Man getting caught punching a woman on video. 
Trying to take a shot at me.......  that's so cute!

What's hilarious though is a woman initiated the action that caused herself to get punched, but trash Steelers fans are completely fine and overlook the fact that their quarterback forcibly rapes innocent women!

I'd rather be brain dead if being brain dead means that I can see how hilariously hypocritical and stupid that is!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And Bengalfan74's comment shows a huge flaw with most of you crybabies. You make shit up based on your biases and not actual facts, then point to that made up shit as evidence the world loves the Steelers and gives them special treatment. Look no further than the "I had to make this post" thread that was brilliantly moved over here from the JN. 

Explain how that's making shit up!  Point out the flaw in his statement!

You just call it "crybaby shit" because you're so juvenile and have no logical response!

(11-11-2018, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Instead of making up that a normal person would be arrested, why doesn't he show specific examples of people doing the same thing as Brown in that municipality that have been arrested, so he could actually make a legitimate complaint about Brown getting special treatment. Otherwise it's as absurd and irrelevant as the bozo who in the other thread claimed that Brown should get a 4 game suspension for speeding. 

Maybe because it's common sense!  Or maybe because no one in history has ever been stupid enough and a big enough asshole to put people in danger by going over 100 on a common street like that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brown Cited For Going Over 100 MPH........ - BFritz21 - 11-11-2018, 05:02 PM