Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrassing Game as a Bengals Fan
(11-11-2018, 07:18 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This ranks up as one of the most hideous and embarrassing game since the lost decade.  Only thing missing would be DAVE Shula and Klingler at QB.  This was a laughing stock and the main reason why I don’t spend hundreds of dollars each sSunday to watch this joke of a team.  Last game I went to was with Miami at home in 2000 when instead of taking a knee  or run the ball before halftime Coslet decided to let Akili pass he got sacked, fumbled and Miami score on the fumble just before time expired.  I swore that day I wouldn’t go back until something changed in the front office.  Folks it hasn’t they are still a freaking joke!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said during training camp,this is only a 500 team and they will struggle to achieve that. They will get hammered next week,revenge game for the dirty birds,and its going to get worse for sure.I truly believe the brownies have a very good chance of beating this team at our house.FIFTY YEARS AND COUNTING.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Embarrassing Game as a Bengals Fan - fortyyearfan - 11-11-2018, 08:54 PM